- Tuesday 25th November – Eagle Owls’ trip to the Sea City Museum
- Monday 1st December – Messy day
- Monday 1st December – Choose your Christmas meal deadline
- Wednesday 3rd December – School nurse drop in session
- Saturday 6th December, 4.00pm -7.00pm – Fawley Village Christmas Fayre
- Tuesday 9th December – Treehouse Theatre Company – Sleeping Beauty
- Tuesday 16th December – Nativity performance
- Friday 17th December - Nativity performance
- Wednesday 17th December – Christmas dinner
- Friday 19th December, 1.00pm - Christingle Service at the Church
- Friday 19th December, 1.30pm – Last day of term
Whilst maintaining the individuality of each school, we aim to achieve unity through a shared vision and core values. Within the federation of Blackfield Primary and Fawley Infant Schools, our vision places learning at the heart of all that we do: this vision is driven through the development of our six learning values in the context of our Integrated Curriculum, central to which is learning, motivation challenge and reflection.
We have one governing body, one headteacher and a united staff who strive to ensure that every child is afforded the best educational experiences. This enables ALL our children to develop as successful learners, confident individuals and responsible citizens. Both sites offer a huge variety of opportunities from a high teacher : pupil ratio to the rich supply of educational resources, spacious accommodation and extensive, well maintained grounds.
We are committed to providing the very best for the children and we believe that this means a great deal more than simply those results that can easily be tested and presented in tables.
We firmly believe that primary schooling should be about developing children's learning attitudes and their characters so that they will want to go on learning for ever, and although this means very high standards in English and Mathematics, it means so much more besides. We have high expectations, working hard to make the best possible progress, but we have a great deal of fun as well and really value the laughter and the fun that is essential in securing a unified and stimulating atmosphere for learning.
We hope that this website gives you a taste of life within our innovative federation and we look forward to welcoming you to our schools. To discover more about us, the achievements of our pupils and the exciting opportunities we provide.