ALL pupils are expected to wear school uniform, as follows:
- School royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo with a light blue school polo shirt. An alternative to the light blue polo shirt is a white shirt or blouse.
- Skirts/trousers should be charcoal grey or black.
- Children should wear suitable shoes. No trainers or flipflops.
- In the summer, girls may wear blue and white dresses – striped or checked and of an appropriate length. They may also wear black tailored shorts that are knee length or just above.
- Socks/tights must be either white, grey or black
- Our PE kit is black shorts, school PE-shirt, and plimsolls.
- Hair should be tied back if long to help prevent head lice.
Please remember to label all items of uniform.
We keep a selection of uniform in stock - please contact the office for more information.