Required from Summer Term 2018
Pay Scale Range: £24,588 - £27,672 depending on experience
The Executive Principal and Board of Trustees are seeking to appoint an inspiring, visionary and dynamic person to co-ordinate and develop IT provision across the Trust. The successful candidate will need to have an expertise and passion for IT which can be used to support staff and pupils in an effective and efficient way.
· Determined to make a positive impact on children’s lives?
· Looking forward to offering the best IT provision to both pupils and staff?
· A professional, lively, vibrant and confident person who strives to make a difference?
· Keen to develop your career within IT?
· Encourage independence?
We can offer you:
· An opportunity to work across more than one school as part of a forward thinking, creative, well resourced organisation.
· Supportive strategic leadership team and Trust Board.
Interested? You can download a pack from any of our websites: www.inspirelearningfederation.org; www.blackfield.hants.sch.uk
If you require further information please call the Business Manager, Julie Broomfield, on 023 8089 3132
The Inspire Learning Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to a Disclosure Barring Service Check along with other relevant employment checks.
Closing date: Tuesday 12th December 2017 Interview date: Tuesday 19th December 2017