The Inspire Learning Partnership
Experienced KS2 Class Teacher
Main scale, full time, permanent
Hightown Primary School is a member of the multi-academy trust Inspire Learning Partnership and benefits from the many opportunities being part of this Trust offers to all its staff and pupils. Our school is on an exciting journey of improvement and we are looking to appoint an excellent KS2 teacher with integrity, drive and a strong passion for teaching and learning.
Do you aspire to be an outstanding teacher who is passionate about learning?
Are you willing to go the extra mile to ensure that standards of attainment and achievement are raised for all children?
Are you committed to ensuring a positive impact on improving the life chances of all children and their families?
Are you a resilient and reflective practitioner with excellent communication and interpersonal skills?
If so, Inspire Learning Partnership would love to hear from you!
We can offer you the opportunity to teach in a school which is committed to:
* prioritising both pupil and staff wellbeing
* ensuring that all the pupils are given equal opportunity to learn and achieve highly
* raising standards leading to excellent outcomes for all our pupils
* raising aspirations for all of our pupils and their families
* establishing a culture of success within our schools and the community
* creating a positive, respectful and caring ethos
* establishing a strong team of supportive colleagues including personal mentors
* personalised professional coaching and leadership development
You will need to be able to offer our pupils:
* engaging, exciting and high quality teaching and learning
* a stimulating, motivating learning environment in which they feel safe and secure
* patience, humour, care, understanding and respect
* a commitment to making a difference to their lives
Closing date: Wednesday 13th February 2019, 12 noon
Interview dates: Tuesday 26th February 2019
If you are interested in this position please submit an application form to firstname.lastname@example.org